Hagen Family Law offers legal representation for divorce and family law matters in Minnesota and Wisconsin. As professionals at Hagen Family Law, we are dedicated to pursuing a favorable outcome for your case. We provide compassionate and strong representation to encourage, promote and assure the following goals for our clients:
- Participation in and influence over the outcome of the case.
- Preservation of integrity in the family.
- Protection of finances and personal property.
- Promotion of strong relationships within the family, focusing on the needs of the children.
Our Family Law Services include:
- Parenting Time/Placement
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Spousal Maintenance
- Changes to Custody or Child Support
- Post-divorce issues
- Restraining Orders (Harassment & Domestic Abuse)
- Grandparent Rights
Please contact Hagen Family Law, PLLC to obtain more information about our professional services and to schedule a free consultation.
We are licensed to practice in Minnesota & Wisconsin.
Minnesota office: 8530 Eagle Point Boulevard, Suite 100, St. Paul, MN 55042
Wisconsin office: 392 Red Cedar Street, Suite 5, Menomonie, WI 54751
Contact Amanda Hagen, Attorney, at 651.783.5331 or email her.
Contact Terry Fritz, Paralegal, at 651.783.5332 or email her.